Elena Stavrova – Associate Professor, PhD
Elena Stavrova holds a PhD in Finance, monetary circulation, crediting and insurance, awarded by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria (awarded in 2010). Her most recent research deals with changes in the banking sector that have taken place since the global economy and the financial crisis, the changed functions and reactions of central banks, and the process of digitization in the economy. Since October 2019, she is the Head of the Finance and Audit Department at the Faculty of Economics at South-East Rila University, Blagoevgrad.
Dr. Steve Gennaro
Dr. Steve Gennaro was an early adopter to e-learning in higher education having helped to design and deliver over 30 courses in traditional, blended, fully online, experiential, and gamified formats dating back to 2005. His innovative approach to pedagogy is internationally recognized and he is a global leader on best practices for student engagement, course design, and digital teaching and learning. In addition to his own teaching, Dr. Gennaro works as the Learning Designer for the Associate Dean of Teaching and Learning at York University in Toronto, Canada, where he was part of the team responsible for mounting 450 online and remote courses in response to Covid 19 that serviced over 27,000 student enrollments in Summer 2020 term.
Dr. Linda Carozza
Dr. Linda Carozza teaches within the Philosophy department at York University, in Toronto (Canada). With e-learning credentials and several teaching grants she has been developing and delivering both blended and fully online courses for almost 10 years. In 2019, committed to digital pedagogy, Dr. Carozza founded an e-learning community of practice that spans the several faculties at York University.
Luka is a young teacher and a doctoral student at the University of Pula, with lots of international experiences that he has gained while traveling as part of Erasmus+ projects and through professional communication with many people internationally. At Campster, The online educational interactive platform, the author of the course Directed Learning Through Play and an Educator and Moderator. He has been to many scientific conferences and was part of more than ten educational projects, with the biggest success as Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of educational sciences Foo2rama.
Jaya Majumder is an experienced teacher in English and specialist for Class XI & XII level under CBSE environment for nearly 24 years of work experience with the best result 100/100. Jaya has done BA, MA and B.Ed along with Certificate Course, Diploma Course and Advanced Diploma Course in Russian Language and certificate courses in Tourism Studies. At present, she is working as a senior English teacher (PGT), School Debate Coach cum Coordinator, Alumni Coordinator in DPS Modern Indian School, Doha, Qatar.
Conference Scientific Committee (IACETL)
- Prof. Adem Kilicman, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Malaysia
- Prof. Robyn Gillies, School of Education, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Prof. Heba Mansour, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Prof. Dr. Carmen Sonia Duse, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Romania
- Assoc. Prof. Madona Mikeladze, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
- Assoc. Prof. Dr Anas Hidayat, Islamic University of Indonesia, Indonesia
- Asst. Prof. Moaz Nagib Gharib, Dhofar University Oman, Oman
- Dr. Chew Fong Peng, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Dr. Muafi S.E., M.Si, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Kiddinapillai Sanmuganathan, University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
- Dr. Hinneh Kusi, University of Education, Winneba, Ghana
- Dr. Merle Talvik, Tallinn Health Care College, Estonia
- Dr. Maria Theresa Gonzales, Centro Escolar University, Philippines
- Lect. Joseph Bawa Yaro, Nasarawa State University Keffi, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Jin Su Jeong, Department of Science and Mathematics Education, Teacher Training School, University of Extremadura, Spain