IACETL - the one education conference you can't miss out on
Welcome to the 4th International Academic Conference on Education, Teaching and Learning!
We are excited to be running the fourth edition of this premier international conference on education. Taking place this year in Brussels, Belgium, IACETL 2021 will once again delight its attendees with the high quality of presentations and dynamic networking sessions.
This education conference is not simply an event. It’s a platform for leading academics from around the world to express their perspective on where the field of education is headed and what challenges define it at the moment. We are looking forward to engaging discussions and thought-provoking paper presentations.
If you can’t attend in person, you can register to join the event virtually – as an attendee or presenter. We would love to have you either way! We utilize top-of-the-line technologies to ensure that virtual experience delivers the same level of quality and engagement.
Don’t miss out on one of the most-awaited international education conferences of 2021.
Add IACETL to your international education conferences 2021 calendar
08 October 2021
Paper Submission Deadline
09 August 2021
Early Registration Deadline
18 October 2021
Late Registration Deadline
29 – 31 October
Why You Should Attend?
- Present your ideas and work to a global audience
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Select between various modes of presentations: Oral, Virtual or Poster presentation
- Find new opportunities to connect and network with an academic community in various academic sessions and social functions
- All papers have publication opportunities in Scopus-indexed journals
- Have your work published in the Conference Proceedings with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref and ISBN
- Receive constructive feedback from Peer Reviewers to improve your work
- Get deeper knowledge and a new perspective in the field
- Build new collaborations for your projects
- Invest in your own growth and progress
- Nominate for Best Presenter Awards for outstanding presentations
- Increase your work’s visibility and readership through the Open Access publication with a reputable Publishing House
- Gain access to all presented papers
- Join a free guided City Tour
- Enjoy the Conference photography coverage
Check out participation opportunities at one of the leading education conferences among academics
The 4th International Academic Conference on Education, Teaching and Learning is a must-attend event for academia, researchers, and scholars. Covering such important topics as special education, teaching, English language teaching (ELT), foreign language teaching (FLT), education policy and leadership, e-learning, learning psychology, assessment and evaluation, machine learning, inductive reasoning, and many others, this engaging education, and learning will cover the latest trends in the field and address common challenges.
Who should attend
Our event is designed for members of the academia and non-profit, public, and private sector members who are interested in the latest research and academic developments in the field of Education, teaching and Learning.
Be the best presenter
Be the Best Presenter and Best Student in an International Conference.
Get rewards to your commitment, knowledge and be a partner to revolutionize the research by building the arch of knowledge
Virtual presentations available
Virtual presentations allow you to present to more people at the same time. Join us Virtually and experience the interactive discussions on the online conference platform
Don't get left behind. Register to attend the international conference on education
Deadline: 09 August 2021
Deadline: 18 October 2021
City Tour is free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Brussels famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
Share your knowledge at this highly anticipated education conference of 2021
Be an oral presenter of the Education, Teaching and Learning conference 2021 and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.